Saturday, March 26, 2022

My Revealing Tell-All Book is a Best Seller!

Buy it NOW!!! Filled with shenanigans! 

Surprise! I am an author! 

You like my blog; now you can buy my book! 

This is the entirely true story of how I get away with my crimes shame free!


Where did the birthday cake go?

I don't know...

What happened to that loaf of bread?

Hmmm. I couldn't tell ya...

I haven't seen a thing.

This page turner will teach you how to project a mask of innocence, even when it's obvious you are the culprit. 

In this book, you will learn the step by step approach I take to steal people food off of the table, and then clean up so well, that those humans never knew what they were missing. 

I will teach you the masterful art of quietly bullying visiting dogs and passing shade that is so subtle, your owners will think you are an angel, but the visiting pups will shake with fear.

Who farted? Wasn't me!   Buy this book today! $14.95 everywhere books are sold!




 

1 comment:

Why I Chill...

Hey Friends!  Today I want to talk about the importance of slowing down.  I love to chase things. Between chasing food as it drops to the fl...