Thursday, June 9, 2022

Why I Chill...


Hey Friends! 

Today I want to talk about the importance of slowing down. 

I love to chase things.

Between chasing food as it drops to the floor, and chasing the chipmunk in the backyard, 

I wear myself out sometimes. 

It is so hard to stop running around. 

Do you ever have a hard time time slowing down? 

One thing I try to do for myself every day is find a quiet time, just for me. 

Sometimes I take a snooze on the couch. 

Other times I lay on the nice cool floor. 

I think we all need to take a minute to slow down and rest each day. 

What do you do to find peace? 


Love, Socks


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Chill...

Hey Friends!  Today I want to talk about the importance of slowing down.  I love to chase things. Between chasing food as it drops to the fl...