Saturday, April 30, 2022

Go Outside and Play (Guest Blog by Marty)

RUFF, RUFF!

My name is Marty and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to go outside! I wag my tail and I spin around in circles really fast, and bark happy barks when it's time to go outside! Why do I LOVE to go outside so much? 
It's because I can use my body and keen senses to experience the world... I feel so alive!!I use my great sense of smell to scope out my environment and to find out if other dogs have been around. I can use my ears to listen for all sorts of interesting sounds! I can walk and run-- It feels so good to use my legs and get some exercise! 

My mom goes outside with me, and she has fun too.
Mom loves smelling the flowers and feeling the earth beneath her feet. It makes her feel happy. 

How about YOU? What do you like about going outside? 
What do you like to do? Let me know in the comments! I can't wait to hear about it!


 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Marty, I like going outside in good weather, but I don't like walks in the rain. Any advice for a pup who likes to stay dry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty says:
    I didn't like the rain before either, but I've learned to deal with it, unless it's really raining cats and dogs! (In case you didn't know, "raining cats and dogs" means it's raining heavily. The saying fits here though, huh? 😊)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marty-
    But seriously, my desire to go outside usually outweighs the fact that it's raining! Hope you learn to like the rain more! Thanks for the question!

    ReplyDelete

Why I Chill...

Hey Friends!  Today I want to talk about the importance of slowing down.  I love to chase things. Between chasing food as it drops to the fl...