Thursday, May 12, 2022

Spreading Love with Buddy

Hello again, 
It's me, Budson Burner.
I thought it was a good time to spread some positivity and share some love with the world. 

At the end of the day, We're all pups. 4 legged this, 4 legged that, even the ones that take us out on walks and give us belly rubs, you get the picture. 

We all enjoy treats and getting our backs scratched (especially the spot you cant reach with your foot on the back of the ear) 

We have a lot in common at the end of the day.  Whether you are a French bulldog, Boston Terrier, Great Dane, or have descended from wolves, we live together.  We go on long walks on a sunny day  down the same sidewalks together, not separate!

Love each other no matter the breed; we are all the same!

Sincerely, Buddy


 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Buddy... it's me, Marty! Great post! I was thinking about making a post about the same topic, but you beat me to it and did a wonderful job! From one dog to another, hope you have a nice day! 🐕💜

    ReplyDelete

Why I Chill...

Hey Friends!  Today I want to talk about the importance of slowing down.  I love to chase things. Between chasing food as it drops to the fl...