Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Mimi the Cat- Being Silly...and Safe (Guest Post)

 


Hey, I’m Mimi!

Guess what I like to do!


Pounce.


I pounce on my laser toy. 


Pounce.

Pounce.

Pounce.



When you  aren’t looking, I really love sniffing people’s  shoes.


Mmmmm. So smelly….


Don’t think I’m all crazy though:

My family thinks I am a protector, because I keep myself safe and my friends too! 


Here’s how you can keep yourself safe online:


  1. Don’t give your information or passwords to anyone.

  2. Use different passwords for different accounts.

  3. Keep your information private, and don’t tell people online where you live.

  4. Choose a username that is not your real name.

  5. Log out when you are done online, especially if you are on a shared computer.

  6. Don’t answer online quizzes or questions. 



Be like me. Stay safe.
You don't have to sniff shoes though.



3 comments:

  1. Great job, Mimi (and friend) You are funny and have good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K says- Mimi was a great guest blogger. Mimi had great things to say and is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Why I Chill...

Hey Friends!  Today I want to talk about the importance of slowing down.  I love to chase things. Between chasing food as it drops to the fl...