Tuesday, March 15, 2022

You can sit on the couch with me!


Hey Friends!

It's me, Socks!

Welcome to my blog about life, and what makes me happy. 

It's a ruff life right now, so I am here to share some peace, smiles, and wisdom from my couch. Yes, I own the couch, but I sometimes let my friends sit with me on it.

This week I want to talk about giving yourself some love... something I am very good at. 

Here are 3 things that I do to take care of myself:

1. When I am tired, I sleep. Sometimes a lot. 
2. I don't judge myself when I mess up. I hope you don't either.
3. I spend time with people I love. It makes me feel loved.


As you go through your day, please take care of you too.   

Much love to you friends. 

- Socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Chill...

Hey Friends!  Today I want to talk about the importance of slowing down.  I love to chase things. Between chasing food as it drops to the fl...